Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Goodbye Los Mina!


Well the title says it all! Tomorrow I will be leaving Los Mina and be heading The Campo! or for those of you who don't know, campo is country! I will be leaving the big city and heading East! and I will be getting a new comp! A gringo!! Elder Gililand! We will be opening up an old area and im so excited! I have had an amazing time here in los Mina, and I will miss so many people here! But, I know there are so many more people waiting for me in other places! 


I cant believe its december! Christmas and the new year are coming fast! and here that just means more reasons to have fiestas and drink! haha   But it also means that people want to come unto Christ and use his atonement and change their lives! I am so extremely grateful for my Savior, and everything he has done for me. The atonement is real, and through our faith and repentence, we are able to progress in our way towards him!!   I love you all so very much! Have a great week!

 

ELDER DURRANT





No comments:

Post a Comment