Tuesday, December 13, 2016

12-10-16

All I can say is I LOVE THE MISSION..... and the days just keep getting better...

So Tuesday my new companion and I, arrived here in our new area... and it is HUGE. It also borders the Ocean! So we didn't know, anyone, or anything, so the first thing we did is go look for members, and we met this amazing family, who just got married and the wife just got baptized even though her husband has been a member for a long time... But that night, he showed us around our area and I am pretty sure we met every single person he knew haha... and it was ALOT... 

The rest of the week, we just spent, learning our area and talking to everyone! So we are in a Branch, and there are also the Zone Leaders that live and go to the same ward with us, and the President of the branch is an awesome man.. well pretty much all the members here are awesome and willing to help us out with references! Including Saturday when we had an activity and we had almost 50 people there! I am so excited to be here in this new area. I love the Dominicans... Only someone that has been here can understand what i mean... they are just Dominicans haha. Christmas is coming up fast and I am super excited to start another week, teaching the truth!   


LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!


ELDER DURRANT




No comments:

Post a Comment