Tuesday, February 7, 2017

2/6/2017


What an amazing month January was!!


The lord has been working in his mysterious and marvelous ways here in the Dominican Republic Santo Domingo East Mission..... We have been seeing miracle after miracle and this last month we were able to help 255 of our brothers and sisters, make the sacred covenant of baptism...   More than this mission has seen since created in 1990. And the zone that led the way was our zone, San Pedro with 35! It was truly amazing to see it take place and I could tell you stories of miracles after miracles!! I cannot express how blessed I am to be able to serve here and to have met the people I am meeting! Maileni, Isabel, Arecelis, Misiel, and Fredeli, were the 5 people from our area that got baptized! It was so cool to see each one of them take that amazing step! Also this week, we have met and started to teach the family of Maileni and Arecelis and the families of Isabel, Misiel and Fredeli are all members! That will make 5 complete families that really soon, will be able to go to the temple and be sealed!!

I love this work. I can’t get enough of it. It doesn’t matter if my leg, arm or jaw, falls off, I will continue forward... I guess you could say I caught the missionary fever...


I’ll send pics next week!!!

 
Love

 
--ELDER DURRANT—

No comments:

Post a Comment