Monday, February 13, 2017

Feb. 13th


Howdy ya'll!! Well today is the day! MY BDAY!  I just wanna start out by telling each one of you thank you.... Thank you for making me into the man I am today... I know the Lord has a plan for us and I know each of you have had a part in my life for a reason.

So today we went and played basketball in the morning and then came back to the house and ordered us some pizza! It was super good and we all were stuffed by the time it was gone! I couldn’t have picked a better thing to do for my 19th birthday!

 
Well I am sending a bunch of pictures today! I hope you are all doing great! LOVE YOU

PS: I have forgotten to tell you for a while now but we haven’t had power in our house for going on 5 weeks now haha! GOTTA LOVE THE DR!

--ELDER DURRANT--











No comments:

Post a Comment