Monday, July 11, 2016

HOLAAA


How’s everyone back home doing!?!? Everything is chill here in the DR! TIME FLIES wow I can’t believe how fast times goes and that it’s almost football season again and that there are already a bunch of my friends in the MTC!! SOOO sweet!!

So this week, we had an intercambio with the Zone Leaders and it was bomb! I went with an Elder from Honduras and we were in his area for a couple days and I learned a ton! It was really fun to try out another area and learn how other missionaries teach too!

This week in our area, we have been looking for some new investigators and trying to find those ready to receive the gospel! Elder Chandler and I have been getting along great haha and having a bunch of fun! Especially this Saturday we had a great activity at the church with a ton of investigators and members! We played basketball, baseball, and all sorts of other games and it was such a success and we found so many potential investigators that we might just have to do it next week! Anyways, the mission is awesome and I love it!! The lord blesses us every day, we just need to look around for it! I love you all and I’m sorry my letter is short!! Just know I’m doing good and serving the Lord!

ELDER DURRANT

PS  Guys hit me up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment