Tuesday, July 5, 2016

USA


HAPPY 4TH!!!! Dang I love the 4th of July!! We are dang lucky to live where we live!! Anyways enough of that patriotic stuff..... 

This week was really good!! We got to go to the temple!!! I LOVE THE TEMPLE. The session was totally in spanish and  I actually understood it all! Also this week has been kinda slow in the mission work! This area was booming about 2 months ago and now there is nothing and so we are just contacting from door to door trying to find those that are ready to come unto Christ! The work isnt easy but its so worth it!! My comp Elder Chandler is awesome and he has taught me so much more spanish already! Its super fun having 4 in the house too! It's a little harder to go to bed on time but its fun! Sorry I dont have a ton of time today but I will try to be better next week!! I love you all and I am so greatful for all the prayers sent my way!


ELDER DURRANT

 








New Apartment in New Area

Temple Day!

Elder Durrant and new companion Elder Chandler


 



Elder Durrant after his morning workout
Elder Koerper and Elder Durrant's last day as companions

No comments:

Post a Comment