Monday, October 17, 2016

Short and Sweet and to the Point!

Well time is flying and wow what an amazing week here in the DR....

This week we had an amazing baptism of Kendall.... and I had the opportunity to baptize him... we entered the water and wow... the spirit was more strong than ever and as I helped him out of the waters after his baptism, he said in English... WOW I feel so clean... What an amazing blessing we have from our savior Jesus Christ that we are able to enter into the waters of baptism, no matter what we have done, and exit, feeling like a newborn baby... Ready, to stand before God and tell him that we have done what he has asked.... I am so extremely grateful for this work and for every single day that I have here serving these wonderful people of the Dominican Republic... like a good *friend* of mine said this week also, IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER

 LOVE

 

ELDER DURRANT

No comments:

Post a Comment