Tuesday, October 25, 2016

10-24-2016



So this week has been super awesome! I am just finishing up another transfer and so I will be receiving a new comp tomorrow!  He is also from Panama, in fact, he is the cousin of my current companion. They are from the same ward, got there calls at the same time and both are here in this mission... so now they will both have been my comp haha... freakin odd!
So this week we had a TON of lessons with members! The members in this ward are truly awesome! I am super happy to be staying here in Los Mina! So we had some pretty awesome experiences this week, so first we were walking in the street, and in our area, there are a ton of thugs, and they all hang out with their motorcycles and stuff, but, we were walking and passed by them and about 50 yards later I looked down and there were two 9mm bullets, so I looked back, none of them were watching and I grabbed the bullets and we continued on... haha so now, I have my first souvenir! Then for 2 days this week we didn’t have any power so we studied and planned with candles! All the neighbors were super mad that there was no power! But I was like hey, we are just camping! haha. 
We have a new investigator that has a baptismal date for next Sunday! He is an amazing guy! He has come a long way and has changed so much!

I am so grateful for the Atonement and our Savior Jesus Christ. I love and miss you all! Have a great week!

ELDER DURRANT

Now power for 2 days = candle light!

Love that brownie mix my mom sent me! I'm getting pretty domesticated!


Dominican Slang Zone Shirt
 

No comments:

Post a Comment