Friday, January 6, 2017

FELIZ NAVIDAD

This week was amazing! So we now have a new investigator and his name is Cesar.... This guy is not an ordinary Dominican... He has been SO prepared by the lord... So last week there were a couple elders that stayed in our house for the night and they got there early so they decided to go contact and they came back to us with his info and everything and so Monday we finally got around to visit him. So we were looking for his house, when we walked by this giant mansion (which never happens in the DR) and I said to my comp, hey look how big that is and we kept walking when all of a sudden I hear.. "Hey it’s me!" and we turned around and it was a guy standing in the doorway of the Mansion... I couldn’t believe it! So we entered in his house and began to get to know him and let’s just say he is very well off, but is extremely humble about it. He came to church this week and is progressing unbelievably fast!
Also this week we had a few activities with the ward! Friday we went to the park to sing carols and give out hot chocolate and then on Saturday, we had the Branch Christmas party and it was a huge success!! This week we are planning even more activities and things for our investigators and the members!! I hope you all have an amazing Christmas! Please send pictures of snow cuz I miss it!!! I KNOW HE LIVES AND GUIDES THIS CHURCH AND HE LOVEs YOU AND I....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

ELDER DURRANT



No comments:

Post a Comment