Tuesday, January 24, 2017

1 -10-2017


So this week has probably been the best week of my mission. We are seeing the Lord’s hand in his work... We have found about 10 families these last couple weeks, who are either, totally non-members or less active families that have kids that have been baptized and each one of them are progressing SO fast!! Coming to church, reading the book of Mormon and Praying... The lord is blessing us and them because he loves ALL of his children. If there is anything I have learned thus far, it is that he loves us ALL  and that Christ knows each one of us personally.... So today we had the opportunity to go fishing with one of our investigators! It was sooo fun! He took us to this secluded beach and we ended up catching a few but the hour hike was worth it!

Sorry that my letter is all over the place but I just want you all to know that:  I LOVE WHAT I DO..... This is HIS work... and he needs us to be his tools here on earth. Hope you all had a great holiday season and that you all have a wonderful year this year! Make it the best because I know this will be the best year of my life....

LOVE

--ELDER DURRANT—



















 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment