Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Jan 23, 2017


So this week has been super crazy! So last Tuesday we had our Transfers and I am staying here in Miramar and I received a new companion named Elder Beecher from Mesa, Arizona! And so we had a day of craziness in transfers and I ended up going to another area for a few hours and then back to mine and yeah lots of craziness!

Then Wednesday we had to go to the capitol for a couple meetings and didn’t get back to our area until 7 and so then we had to do the ward Correlation meeting!

Thursday, we had our district meetings in the morning! Then in the afternoon we were able to go work in our area normally!

Friday we got notice that we would be taking a temple trip with our investigators, but we only had 1 bus and so we had to pick the investigators who really needed the spiritual experience of visiting the temple! And so we knew exactly who it would be! An amazing woman named Arecelis and her neighbor named Marlenis! So then Saturday we took that trip to the temple and WOW what an amazing experience it was for them and us also... On the bus ride there, I was talking with Marlenis, and she is super shy and hardly talks at all, but anyways, I was asking her questions, trying to get to know her better, when all of a sudden I remembered that in our last lesson with her, we had asked her to pray about if she should get baptized this week, because before she knew the church was true but was really iffy on if she should get baptized... Well she began to bear her testimony to me... She opened up her giant heart and told me she had received her answer... and I asked how her experience went and she told me that when she finished praying, the Holy Ghost told her she should be baptized this week... I sat there with the biggest smile on my face and the spirit was unexplainable strong... She is amazing.


This is the true church. I know he answers prayers. I know this is his work that we are all doing...

I hope you all have an amazing week this week!


Marlenis- yellow


--ELDER DURRANT--


No comments:

Post a Comment