Tuesday, June 21, 2016

June 20


It’s been another great week here in the DR! The people here are amazing but pretty crazy too! Lately things in our area have been really slow but they are starting to pick up! But I got news Saturday night that I will be transferred to a new area west of where I am know I will have a Comp from Panama! I don’t know for sure, but I’m pretty sure he doesn´t speak a lick of English but I am so excited for the challenge!  Apparently we will be opening up a new area!!

I hope you are all doing well back home! On Wednesdays we have an English class that we teach at the church, and we usually invite all we can to come! Well this week we had like 12 youth show up but no adult males, sooo that was a problem, so we had to out in the street to find someone, and when we were talking to this guy, trying to convince him to come in, some other investigators showed up!! haha and so we just said never mind to the other guy and left haha. So we split them up and I taught the ones that knew more, and Elder Koerper taught the basics! it was tons of fun and I learned so much from them! Then Thursday, I got a PACKAGE with all sorts of treats and ya I was pumped and so was my comp! He ate like half a thing of Oreos and got sick haha. 

I love you all and I am extremely grateful for trials and tests in this life! I know that they all happen for a reason! Alma 36- 3   ¨whosoever shall put their trust in God, shall be supported in their trials...¨   

Oh and all of you that are wondering about how much weight I have lost!! Well right now I am 250 and before I was 280. 30 BOOOYA!!

 

ELDER DURRANT

 

Ps.  Only in the DR do you see cows roaming on highways and buses dodging them haha!


Elder Durrant has learned to eat eggs! He's hated them for 18 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment