Monday, June 13, 2016

MANGOOOOOS


This week has been dang good!! Its mango season here in the DR!  So they are everywhere!!! And this one house had like 3 big huge trees with TONS of them so I told Elder Koerper we had to contact them and do some ¨Service¨ for them haha... So we contacted them and they are an AMAZING family and are totally prepared to receive the gospel!! 
MMMMM MANGOS!
 
Also this week we had another trip to the temple planned, and yet again, Satan did his work and we couldn’t go! But that’s ok!
Also last Monday we made some No-bake cookies and WOW my fat-boy instincts kicked in!!! But I held back and we had an awesome lesson with a partial member family!!!  I had my shirts fixed this week cuz I’ve lost quite a bit of weight!
Elder Durrant is getting skinny!

LDS Church house







Washing machine in Elder Durrant's apartment
 
Love you all at home and I wish you all the best! Sorry I don’t have a lot of time this week to write but everything is going great and I LOVE these humble people!!

 ELDER DURRANT
 

No comments:

Post a Comment