Monday, June 6, 2016

ZEKA!


Well this week was different... haha. It all started last Monday! After we had gone to the store to get groceries for the week, I started getting super itchy! After a while the red spots started showing up! I had Zeka and as you know, it comes from mosquitos! And I was red EVERYWHERE and it ITCHED SOOOO bad. WOW it all hit at once! So Monday-Wednesday all I did is take cold showers (they are all cold) and sleep in front of the fan! It was baddd but I am all good now!! We went to the doctor on Tuesday and they said everyone gets it and they gave me a cream and told me to sleep and drink Juice. Haha, that’s the remedy for everything here in the DR! Anyways, that was not so fun!
We had about 6 people that were going to get baptized and they all just fell through... But we are continuing to work hard and have patience! Thursday we had a lesson on the Air Force Base here in San Isidro! It was great and then Saturday we had a big nice trip to the temple planned with investigators and some recent converts and that fell cuz the Gua gua (van) got a flat tire!! Freakin Satan is just working hard right now but it’s all good!

On Pdays other than clean the house and do laundry and go buy groceries we don’t do too much! Hopefully, we can get out and see more things next pday.

I am learning so much every single day and I absolutely love it! The mission is perfect and I can’t believe it’s already been 2 months since I was in good old Cache Valley! Miss you all! Sorry I didn’t really take any pictures this week other than my Zeka picture. J

 
ELDER DURRANT

No comments:

Post a Comment