Monday, September 12, 2016

Sept 12th




Well this week I did remember my paper so here it goes!!

 This week has been great. So last week we had a miracle happen!

So one day last week we were going to visit a family of investigators that we have, and as we were waiting at the door, in broken English, I heard, hey you, come talk to my son. He is in Utah with all the Mormons, you are Mormon right and you white boy, are from Utah! So I said yeah.... and we began to follow him! It turns out his son really was in Utah, he was on skype with his family here in the DR. He was in Provo with his girlfriend, who has just graduated from BYU, and he was in Utah for about 2 weeks visiting.

 So now he is back here in the DR and we have been visiting him because he isn’t a member, But when he was in Utah, they explained EVERYTHING. He now has scriptures that NO ONE here has! He is so ready to get baptized.... But he wants to wait for November! Because his girlfriend and her family are going to visit! And when they are here, he wants the father in law to baptize him! All I can say is wow. He is amazing and that family was so amazed when we popped up on skype with his family here in the DR. I know there is no such thing as coincidences! Sorry my spelling and punctuation is awful...

 But all other things here are going great! I really have nothing to complain about! This is HIS work, we are just his tools here on earth! We have a couple of people who have baptismal dates for the 25 so we are working hard with them to reach their goal!

 

One thing I learned this week is that the lord has his plan. ALWAYS. We just have to trust in him!

LOVE YOU ALL



ELDER DURRANT













Where's Colton?  It's kind of like Where's Waldo!


No comments:

Post a Comment