Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Sept 26th


Well I don’t have a ton of time this week sorry!! We had an ok week this week.
Monday  I was SUPER sick and we didn’t do anything!

Tuesday  I was still sick but we left and had some great lessons with some of our investigators
Wednesday   we had a Zone Conference with our president about faith and having a good attitude in the mission! All I know is that if I’m working, I’m happy!!! If there are any of you out there that are struggling in the mission just GO TO WORK.... I know without a doubt, that this is HIS work, and sharing it with others makes it that much more powerful!  Then after the Zone Conference we went to have all of our interviews for the baptisms that we were going to have and they all passed no problem. They were already!

Thursday we had our regular district meetings
Friday I had to go do something with my visa so I got to visit with all those elders that are from my group in the mission and it was a really great time to be able to catch up with them!

Saturday we had 2 baptisms... We were going to have 3 but one didn’t show up, so after the baptism we went to see what was up and she was super bummed that she couldn’t get baptized and so we planned it for Sunday right after church!

Sunday   we had church and then had another baptism! It was a great week! 

Sorry that it was super short and not super detailed but I’m doing great! I am super excited for conference this upcoming weekend! I am hoping I’ll be able to watch it in English but we will see! Love you all so much!

 ELDER DURRANT
**Can't believe this week Colton hit's the 6th month mark!? Time is going quickly!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment