Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Time flies.... wow its Thanksgiving and I can’t believe it!

So this week we spent contacting and chasing our tail trying to return to the people we had contacted... Lots of walking and talking as usual! But we did find some amazing people! As they continue to progress i will keep you updated!

So Thursday night, we arrived at the house at about 915, and at 920, during our daily planning, the phone rings... I answered and said hello... and on the other side it was Kendall! The guy who was baptized about 2 months ago!  He greeted me and we caught up a little, until he said, Hey, there is someone here that wants to talk to you!  I was like ok... and all of a sudden I hear, Hello Elder! In English! I was confused haha he then explained that he was the dad of Kendall’s girlfriend! They are from Provo, and they are here visiting!    I totally forgot that they were going to come!    And he went on and told me how grateful he is for me and for what I have done for his future son in law! I was shocked and all I could say is, it wasn’t me. It was the lord preparing him, and he just put me in the right place at the right time!      And we continued to talk a little more but it was great to talk to him!  Guess what!   They got married on Saturday!  They did invite us but we were unable to go!

Anyways, I had a great week and this week is going to be even better cuz we will be going to the Temple tomorrow!

I know this is HIS Church and HIS work! 

love

ELDER DURRANT


No comments:

Post a Comment