Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Nov 7th

Wow time just flies people! This week, we have been contacting and talking with a ton of people, looking for those that are ready to receive the truth. Friday we were walking down by the river here in Los Minas and something told us to start talking to two teenagers, so that’s what we did... It started out being a lesson, in the street, then the one kid said, ¨no lets go in my house and you can tell me more´ so that’s what we did! We entered the house and had an amazing lesson about the Restoration.... We will be returning this week to talk with them but wow what some amazing teens! Also this week we were walking by the river and saw these pigs that were seriously like the size of a cow.... HUGE... and of course I didn’t have my camera! The mission is amazing... I am learning so much every single day! I hope this message finds you well in all parts of the world! Love you all!! THIS IS HIS WORK


ELDER DURRANT

No comments:

Post a Comment