Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Nov 14


Today we went and visited a huge mall in the west part of the country! It was as if we were in the states again! And lately, because of the Elections in the US, EVERYONE has been asking me so many questions about it! And so I just have to tell them, well, I’m a missionary and I’m focused in that right now, I am not going to comment on anything to do with the elections..    And they just shush right up haha.... It has been super annoying, but hey, no matter what, I’m proud to be from the best country in the world!

I am so grateful for this amazing adventure i am on...  Every day is another day to make myself, my area, and the people I love better... I love taking on the fight... Sometimes the days seem so long and like they are never going to end, and then there are others that pass by in the blink of an eye. The world is corrupt and confused, but there is one thing in this world that is constant and solid. That is the gospel of Jesus Christ... He is the same yesterday, today and forever... This is his work and everyday I have the chance to share the happiness I have with other people! I challenge each of you, if you are already not doing it, to open your mouth and tell someone how happy you are and teach them why... Cuz we are EXTREMEMLY BLESSED!!


LOVE YOU ALL


ELDER DURRANT

No comments:

Post a Comment