Monday, April 10, 2017

3-13-2017


3-13-2017

So this week has been good!! I am in my new area and we are working to find new investigators! When I got here there wasn’t much to work from but now we are finding some really great people!! I am learning so much every day! This week we had 2 investigators at church and we are hoping to have about 8 next week!! This new area is full of rocky hills but it is awesome! We can barely see the ocean from parts of our area and there is a little island just off the coast and who knows what’s out there haha! I love the DR so much. Literally everyday I see something else that just makes me laugh my head off. They are amazing, crazy people who love the lord! I hope you have all had a great week! Forgive me for not writing much last week but I didn’t have much time! GOD BLESS!

--ELDER DURRANT--


No comments:

Post a Comment