Monday, April 10, 2017

4/10/17


Another great week this week! We found a ton of new people and including 11 (3 families) on Thursday! But...... I found out Saturday that I will not be here any longer.. I am being transferred to a new area called Valiente! I dont know much about it but I will be going there with Elder Prosman from the Netherlands.... He has about 4 months in the mission! I am super excited to be in another area! I know I dont understand the reason for so many changes but I know the lord has a plan for me! It has been a fast 6 weeks here in La Romana and I'm definitely goin to miss it! 


I love doing the lords work.. I know that when we are exactly obedient, the lord blesses us with our full potential. Hope you all have a great week this week!

 
--ELDER DURRANT--

No comments:

Post a Comment