Monday, April 10, 2017

3/27/2017 1 year!!!



We had a super great week this week! So this week we had our zone conference and it was awesome!  There was a recent convert that came and we were able to do a little question and answer with her! The purpose of it was to have the opinion from someone on the outside of the work and it was very productive and we learned a lot about what the people really think of us and different ways to catch the attention of the Dominicans!

My comp and I are doing great! He is super talented when it comes to drawing and has been drawing me a few things! Also this week we made some Haitian Weights! Which are these weights made from cement, a bar and metal cans! They are THE BEST haha! We have been getting some good workouts in the morning for the first time since I started the mission!!

I will literally never be able to explain to you guys how crazy and how much I love this country! It is INSANE haha! Hope you all have a great week!

Oh yeah and look at this awesome school haha it’s owned by a member and she is trying to make it into a huge private organization!

 On Wednesday I will have been in the Mission for one year! I can't believe how fast this year has flown!!!
--ELDER DURRANT—




 

No comments:

Post a Comment