Monday, August 1, 2016

Aug 1st


 Just another great week here in Los Trinitarios, Republica Dominicana! I love hearing from everyone back home and heading out on their missions!! You will all never know how proud I am to be able to know you guys!!
So this week we had an amazing lesson with a kid named Angel! He is legit and used to play baseball but now he just wants to become an artist and he is super good! The lord really has prepared him and I think he is going to get baptized here in the next couple weeks!

 Also Saturday it was a regular day and then at lunch, one of the investigators of the other missionaries in our area, called them and said that he was ready to be baptized! They said OK! So he had his interview and passed and he was baptized that night! I gave a quick little talk and it really was an amazing experience! It was truly a miracle!
TRANSFERS
So transfers are this week!! I will be staying in this area! And i will be getting a new Comp from Honduras! And Elder Walker will be leaving also and another Brazilian will be coming! So that means no English haha and i love it! 

I know that Mason Cook is heading into the Dominican MTC so I am going to try and get to the MTC to visit him. I am not sure what day Sam Chadwick arrives but I will try and see him soon also! I live about an hour from the MTC by bus. 

 Miss you all back home! Feel free to write me a letter! The church is true and I know my savior lives!! Talk to you soon!!

 ELDER DURRANT

No comments:

Post a Comment